Quality of Audit Services Rendered to Entities Engaged in Foreign Economic Activities
Ways to enhance the quality of audit in foreign economic activities are studied. It is stressed that foreign users of financing reporting tend to demand reliable and impartial data confirmed by an external auditor from domestic entities engaged in foreign economic activities. It is demonstrated that the quality of auditor services is assured at the level of a professional auditor and an audit firm, particularly through establishing quality control system based on the Code of Professional Ethics and the International Standards of Quality Control. A review of quality control components in the International Standard of Quality Control is made. It is demonstrated that the policy and the procedures for the assurance of independent internal control are based on ethical requirements to audit, which can be violated in the following circumstances: threat to own interest; threat of own assessment; threat to protection; threat to personal relations; threat of pressure.
2. Bondar V. P, & Bondar Yu. V. (2015). Yakist v audyti ta deiaki aspekty upravlinnia yakistiu [The quality in audit and some aspects of quality management]. Problemy teorii ta metodolohii bukhhalterskoho obliku, kontroliu i analizu - Problems of theory and methodology of accounting, control and analysis, 1 (31), 36-64 [in Ukrainian].
3. Butynets F. F. (2005). Audyt [Audit]. (3d ed.). Zhytomyr: PP “Ruta” [in Ukrainian].
4. Butynets F. E, Maliuha N. M., & Petrenko N. I. (2004). Audyt: suchasni tendentsii rozvytku v Ukraini ta sviti [Audit: modern tendencies of development in Ukraine and over the world]. F F Butynets (Ed.). Zhytomir: ZhDTU, 564 p. [in Ukrainian].
5. ProskurinaN. M., & Kovalenko V. P. (2010). Yakist audytorskykh posluh v Ukraini: realii ta perspektyvy [The quality of audit services in Ukraine: realities and prospects]. Ekonomichnyi chasopys - XXI - Economic journal - XXI, 9-10, 53-57 [in Ukrainian].
6. Kontseptualna osnova kontroliu audytorskoi diialnosti: rishennia Audytorskoi palaty Ukrainy vid 27.09.2007 r. № 182/3 [The conceptual basis of the control of audit activity: the decision of the Audit chamber of Ukraine № 182/3 of September 27, 2007]. www.apu.com.ua. Retrieved June 10, 2016 from http://www.apu. com.ua/apu.com.ua/index.php?option=comcontent&view=article&layout=edit&id=703 [in Ukrainian]
Abstract views: 60 PDF Downloads: 177