ISSN 2519-1853; e-ISSN 2519-1861
ISSN 2519-1853; e-ISSN 2519-1861
Frequency: Quarterly (No. 1-3 - April, July, October of current year, No. 4 - January of the next year)
Published from the 1998 year
Editor-in-Chief: Doctor of Sciences in Public Administration, Professor, Corresponding Member of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Rector of the National Academy of Statistics, Accounting and Auditing Osaulenko Alexander Grigorievich.
Focus and Scope: In focus of the journal are broader theoretical and methodological problems of statistics, issues of building up the national statistics system as an integral part of the global statistics system, issues of improving macroeconomic and regional statistics, statistics of economic activities, demographic and social statistics, organization and methodology of statistical censuses; issues of social and economic development in Ukraine, public administration and management. Subject to discussion are issues of reforms in education and R&D in statistics field in Ukraine.
Issues highlighted cover statistical monitoring, advanced information technologies, various methods of statistical studies, international and foreign projects and programs in the statistics field. A part of the articles is devoted to methods, practices and issues of building up the national statistics system by the market economy standards, and marketing of statistical information. Legal acts and official statistical data, statistics history accounts, current chronicles, bibliography, reviews of new scientific or statistical publications are also presented.
The authors of the journal are outstanding researchers and analysts from Ukraine and other countries. The journal is useful for staff from official statistics bodies, public servants, researchers, lecturers, post-graduate students and HEE students, statistical data users, professional experts in economics, administration and planning, entrepreneurs.
Manuscript languages: Ukrainian, English, Russian (mixed languages).
The journal “Statistics of Ukraine” is a quarterly printed specialized scientific publication. Its founders are the State Statistics Service of Ukraine, the National Academy of Statistics, Accounting and Audit (NASAA), and the National Academy for Public Administration (NAPA) under the President of Ukraine.
The Certificate on State Registration of the Print Media – series KB № 21907-11807ПР from 23 February 2016 (re-registration).
The journal “Statistics of Ukraine” is included in the Nomenclature of Specialized Scientific Publications of Ukraine, entitled for publishing the results of theses for the scientific degrees of DSc and PhD:
- in economics – since 1999, re-registration by the Resolution of the Attestation Board at the Ministry for Education and Science (MES) of Ukraine from 30.06.2015 (Decree of the MES of Ukraine from 13.07.2015 № 747);
- in public administration – since 2001, re-registration by the Resolution of the Presidium of the Higher Attestation Board of Ukraine from 26.05.2010 № 1–05/4.
Scientific Information Journal “Statistics of Ukraine” is presented in international and national scientific databases, web search engines:
- база даних Scientific Indexing Services (SIS);
- база даних Ulrich’s Periodicals Directory;
- база даних InfoBase Index;
- наукова інформаційна пошукова система Google Scholar;
- каталог відкритого доступу OpenDoar (Велика Британія);
- міжнародний пошуковий реєстр відкритого доступу Repository Mandates and Policies (ROARMAP);
- інформаційний ресурс Національної бібліотеки імені В. І. Вернадського “Наукова періодика України”;
- інституційний репозитарій Національної академії статистики, обліку та аудиту;
- реферативна база даних “Україніка наукова”;
- реферативний журнал “Джерело”.
Scientific and information journal “Statistics of Ukraine” is assigned the unique International Standard Serial Number – ISSN, enabling to identify this periodical, enhance international merit and international rank of the journal, and to integrate it in the global scientific community.
The registration was in Paris International Center operating with sponsorship from UNESCO and French Government. Printed and on-line versions of the journal were registered on an ongoing basis in ISSN register. The assigned registration numbers are ISSN 2519-1853 and ISSN 2519-1861, respectively.