Budgetary Financing of Agrarian Sector: Advanced Methods for Assessment of Regulatory Policy
Peculiarities of advanced methods for regulatory policy assessment in the context of budgetary financing of agrarian sector are analyzed and summed up, to find adequate methods for assessment of the regulatory policy effectiveness.
The organizational and economic mechanism for budgetary financing of agrarian sector is constructed, which includes the following phases: elaboration of the doctrine for the governance system in budgetary financing of agrarian sector; finding out and assessment of correlations between the system’s components; building up the synergetic effect (synergetic relations increase the effect from concerted actions of system’s components and ensure its emergent properties and integrity (by complementing or assuming the functions of components that are purposefully or occasionally missing); making the system stably operable and continually operating.
An analytical review of the system for assessment of the regulatory policy effectiveness in the context of the Ukrainian agrarian sector enables to propose methodology for assessment of regulatory policy in the above mentioned context by use of synergetic relations that increase the effect of concerted actions of system’s components, which ensure its emergent properties and integrity. The methodology based on system synergy is substantiated as a universal one enabling for effective analysis of combination of various methods, tools, regulatory instruments involved in budgetary financing of agrarian sector. The analytical review of the system for assessment of the regulatory policy effectiveness in the context budgetary financing of agrarian sector enables to propose the assessment methodology by use of synergetic relations that increase the effect from concerted actions of system’s components, which ensures its emergent properties and integrity.
2. Varnalii, Z. S., & Kuznetsova, I. S. (2002). Derzhavna rehuliatorna polityka u sferi malohopidpryiemnytstva [State regulatory policy in small businessJ. Kyiv: Instytut ekonomichnoho prohnozuvannia [in Ukrainian ].
3. Kvasha, S. M. (2013) Metodolohichnyi bazys pryiniattia suspilnykh rishen v ahrarnii politytsi [Methodological basis of social decision-making in agricultural policy ]. Ekonomika APK - Economics of AIC, 8, 12-21 [in Ukrainian ].
4. Bondaruk, T. H. (2009). Mistseve samovriaduvannia ta yoho f inansove zabezpechennia v Ukraini [Local government and its financial support in Ukraine]. Kyiv: Expres [in Ukrainian ].
5. Anikeienko, V. M. (2009). Sutnist i klasyfikatsiia mekhanizmiv derzhavnoho rehuliuvannia rozvytku ahrarnoho rynku [The essence and classification of state regulation mechanisms of the agrarian market ]. Teoriia tapraktyka derzhavnoho upravlinnia: zb. nauk. prats -The theory and practice of public administration: Collected papers (3 (26),pp. 288-294). Kharkiv: Vydavnytstvo KharRINADU “Mahistr” [in Ukrainian].
6. Borodina, O. M., Heiets, V. M., Hutorov, A. O., Kyryziuk, S. V., Mishchenko, N. M. & Prokopa, I. V., et. al. (2012). Ukrainska model ahrarnoho rozvytku ta yii sotsioekonomichna pereoriientatsiia, Naukova dopovid, [Ukrainian model of agricultural development and its socio-economic reorientation. Scientific report ]. O. M. Borodina, V. M. Heiets, I. V. Prokopa (Eds.). Kyiv: Instytut ekonomichnoho prohnozuvannia [in Ukrainian ].
7. Sobkevych, O. V., Rusan, V. M., Yurchenko, A. D., & Skorokhod, V. O. (2011). Rozvytok ahrarnoho vyrobnytstva yak peredumova zabezpechennia prodovolchoi bezpeky Ukrainy. Analitychna dopovid. Ya. A. Zhalilo (Red.) [The development of agricultural production as a precondition of food security Ukraine. Analytical report. Ya. A. Zhalilo (Ed.)]. Kyiv: NISS [in Ukrainian ].
8. Levandivskyi, O. T. (2011). Osoblyvosti derzhavnoho rehuliuvannia APK [Features of state regulation of AIC]. Ekonomika ta upravlinnia APK: zb. nauk. prats. - Economics and Management of AIC: Collected papers (5 (85), pp. 16-20). Bila Tserkva: Bilotserkivskyi natsionalnyi ahrarnyi universytet [in Ukrainian ].
9. Borodina, O. M., Prokopa, I. V., Yurchyshyn, V. V., Popova, O. L., Zinchuk, T. O., Blinova, T. V., et al. (2012). Sotsioekonomichnyi rozvytok silskoho hospodarstva i sela: suchasnyi vyrnir [Socioeconomic development of agriculture and villages: current measurement]. O. M. Borodina (Ed.). Kyiv: Instytut ekonomichnoho prohnozuvannia [in Ukrainian]
10. Khramov, V. O. (2015). Analiz napriamkiv protsesu formuvannia i realizatsii zovnishnoekonomichnoi polityky [Analysis of trends process of formation and implementation of foreign policy ]. Zovnishnoekonomichna polityka. Ekonomichna on-lain biblioteka - Foreign Policy. Economic online library. Retrieved from http://ecolib. com.ua/article.php?book=15&article=1247/ [in Ukrainian ].
11. Borisenko, O. P. (2014). Synerhiia u konteksti systemnoho pidkhodu do problem derzhavnoi rehuliatornoi polityky u sferi zovnishnoekonomichnoi diialnosti [Synergy in the context of a systematic approach to state regulatory policy in the sphere of foreign economic activity ]. www.dy.nayka.com.ua Retrieved from http://www.dy.nayka.com.ua/?op=l&z=459 [in Ukrainian ].
12. Kolomoyets, F. G. (2006). Osnovy sistemnogo analiza i teorii prinyatiia reshenii [Fundamentals of system analysis and theory of decisions-making]. Minsk: Tesei [in Russian ].
13. Heseleva, N. V., & Zaritska, N. M. (2013). Emerdzhentni vlastyvosti systemy [Emergent properties of the system ]. Biznes Inform - Business In form, 7, 93-97 [in Ukrainian ].
Abstract views: 27 PDF Downloads: 57