Audit of the System of Human Resources Management as a Guarantee of the Realization of the Concept of Economic Security of the Enterprise
The problem of realization of the concept of company’s economic security requires the regulation of the basic security, while the key resource that provides the greatest reserves for improving the efficiency of modern management system is human resource. In a dynamic environment, it is important to address the economic challenges associated with improving the information support of human resources management audits to increase the level of protection of enterprises from information leakage through employees. The aim of the study is to develop the main tasks of audit of the human resources management system at the enterprise in order to implement the concept of economic security of the enterprise. It is proved that the results of the audit of the human resources management system contribute to the assessment of the compliance of the personnel policy with the requirements of international norms and legislative acts of Ukraine, the development of a program to improve the management of personnel, taking into account its medium and long-term strategy based on the balance of social and economic efficiency, the interests of hired workers and employers. The factors that should be analyzed during the audit of human resources management at the enterprise are identified, which account for the development of a coherent picture of the tasks of audit of human resources in the context of the implementation of the concept of economic security of the enterprise. Conclusions: one of the effective ways to implement the concept of economic security at the enterprise is to conduct an audit of human resources in the enterprise, which allows to identify the imbalance factors of the field of activity on the level of their condition and development, identify the criteria for social risks and, based on their analysis, give the management of the company options for improving the situation. The results of the study substantiated the feasibility of using the human resources management system's social audit scheme, presented by the study of 11 factors that affect the efficiency of human resources management and economic security of the enterprise as a whole.
2. Bychkova, S. M., & Fomina, T.Yu. (2009). Prakticheskii audit [Practical audit]. Bychkova, S. M. (Ed.) (3d ed.). Moscow: Eksmo [in Russian].
3. Bondar, V. R (2009). Orhanizatsiia і tekhnolohiia audytorskoi diialnosti: stratehiia yakosti ta vidpovidalnosti [Organization and technology of audit activity: a strategy of quality and responsibility]. Doctor’s thesis. Kyiv [in Ukrainian].
4. Butynets, T. A. (2011). Rozvytok пайку hospodarskoho kontroliu: problemy teorii, metodolohii, praktyky [Development of the science of economic control: problems of theory, methodology, practice]. Zhytomyr: ZhDTU [in Ukrainian].
5. Peace, A. Gr., Galletta, D. E, & Thong, J. Y. L. (2003). Software Piracy in the Workplace: A Model and Empirical Test .Journal of Management Information Systems. Vol. 20, 1, 153-177 [in English].
6. Dorosh, N. I. (2001). Audyt: metodolohiia і orhanizatsiia [Audit: methodology and organization]. Kyiv: T-vo “Znannia”, KOO [in Ukrainian].
7. Zhuravlev, P. V., Odegov, Yu. H., & Volgin, N. А. (2002). Upravleniie chelovecheskimi resursami: opyt industrialno razvitykh stran [Human resource management: the experience of industrialized countriesJ. Moscow: Ekzamen [in Russian].
8. Kalinesku, T. V, Shapovalova, T. S., & Likhonosova, T. S. (2012). Sotsialnyi audyt ta inspektuvannia [Social audit and inspection]. Luhansk: Skhidnoukrainskyi nats. un-t imeni Volodymyra Dalia [in Ukrainian].
9. Korinko, M. D. (2007). Kontrol ta analiz diialnosti subiektiv hospodariuvannia v umovakh yikh dyversyfikatsii: teoriia, metodolohiia, orhanizatsiia [Control and analysis of business entities in the context of their diversification: theory, methodology, organization]. Kyiv: DP “Inform.-analit. ahentstvo” [in Ukrainian].
10. Napadovska, L. V. (2000). Vnutrishnohospodarskyi kontrol v rynkovii ekonomitsi [Internal control in a market economy]. Donetsk: Nauka i osvita [in Ukrainian].
11. Petryk, O. A. (2003). Audyt: metodolohiia i orhanizatsiia [Audit: methodology and organization]. Kyiv: KNEU [in Ukrainian].
12. Panteleiev, V. P. (2008). Audyt [Audit]. Kyiv: Vydavnychyi dim “Profesional” [in Ukrainian].
13. Popov, Yu. N. (2008). SA v sisteme regulirovaniia sotsialno-trudovykh otnoshenii [SA in the system of regulation of social and labor relations]. In Sotsialnyi audit: problemy razvitiia - Social audit:problems of development. Moscow: Izd. dom “ATiSo” [in Russian].
14. Rudnytskyi, V. S. (2000). Vnutrishnii audyt: metodolohiia, orhanizatsiia [Internal audit: methodology, organization]. Ternopil: Ekonomichna dumka [in Ukrainian].
15. Sakhartseva, I. I. (2003). Teoretyko-metodolohichni aspekty fonnuvannia prohram audyt и [Theoretical and methodological aspects of the formation of audit programs]. Kyiv: Kondor [in Ukrainian].
16. Chang, Sh. & Yastreboff, M. (2003). Intellectual Property Auditing: A Road to Riches. Journal of Research and Practice in Information Technology, Vol. 35,3, 169-177 [in English].
17. Shlender, P. E. (Ed.). (2012). Audit i kontroUing persona-la organizatsii [Audit and controlling of the organization’s personnel]. (2nd ed.). Moscow: Izd-vo “Infra-M” [in Russian].
18. Mazurik, О. V, Bilonog, Yu. S., & Yarysheva, E. G. (2011). Mezhdunarodnye standarty sotsialnogo audita [International Standards of Social Audit]. Donetsk: TsSA [in Russian].
19. Krymchak, L. Yu. (2017). Osnovni zavdannia ta napriamy audytu systemy upravlinnia liudskymy resursamy [Basic target and areas of audit of the human resources management system]. divovo.in.ua. URL: http://divovo.in.ua/lekciya-zmist-osnovni-zavdannya-ta-napryami-auditu-sistemi-upr.html [in Ukrainian].
Abstract views: 95 PDF Downloads: 69